CRICOS Compliance Solutions
Gain a better understanding of your compliance requirements against the National Code 2018
Because RTO Compliance is Hard Work, Bring in a Heavy Lifting Superhero
The Standards change and our environment changes, are you ready?
Would you survive an audit from ASQA today?
Because compliance is the bedrock of an RTO’s success, this workshop gives you critical information and tools to keep your business flying.
Meet an experienced auditor, who takes you through every Standard, and what compliance means for you and your RTO.
What you will learn in this course?
- Simple strategies you could implement within your Institute to demonstrate compliance to meet your CRICOS obligations
- What you should include in your policies and procedures
- An understanding of how your RTO registration affects your CRICOS registration
- What types of evidence will you be required to provide at an ASQA audit to demonstrate compliance with the Standards
- Understanding your Institute’s responsibilities with monitoring and managing International Students as well as meeting Student Visa requirements
- Reporting to the government on Student attendance and academic performance
- Your responsibilities with Education Agents and monitoring of third parties who promote your courses on your behalf
- The compliance requirements for CRICOS Providers, including the ESOS Act and understanding your Institute’s obligations under the Standards within the National Code 2018
During this workshop you will:
- learn how the National Code relates to the Standards for RTOs
- learn how to process for recruiting overseas students
- understand your responsibilities with meeting Student Visa requirements
- learn how to comply with the 9B building requirements
- learn how to ensure your institute is compliant against the ASQA requirements.
- learn how to engage and monitor Education Agents
- gain further insights into the National Code 2018
- gain insights into how to grow your CRICOS organisation.
9:00am to 5:00pm
Delivered live and online
$150 per person
Who should attend?
- Vivacity clients, past and present
- Management staff and CEO’s of RTO’s
- Management staff and PEO’s of CRICOS providers
- Business Development Managers
CRICOS COMPLIANCE WORKSHOP
This workshop is delivered online
$150 per person
Ready for More?
For those seeking to go beyond, we offer a Full Due Diligence Package, complete with transfer of ownership assistance, internal audits, and ASQA audit coaching.